Hiker's Belt / Rust
Made from 1” Tubular Climb-Spec® webbing which is incredibly strong and durable, but also feels great on your hands. The aluminum hook-buckle allows you to quickly get out and has minimum interference to your body during active activities. The low profile design works great for sports like biking, climbing, to skateboarding. Basically, anytime you are moving – a lot. It does what a belt needs to do and just works. It looks pretty sharp too.
• Width : 1”
• Gender : Unisex
• Buckle : Aluminum Satin-dip anodizing process
• Webbing : Tubular Climb-Spec® : 100 % Nylon : Tensile Strength : 4,046 Ibf (18 kN)
• Sewn in JMFT Industries woven label name tag
• Best Use : Anytime you are moving
• Small : Women's 1-3 / Men's 24"-26"
• Medium : Women's 4-8 / Men's 27"-31"
• Large : Women's 10 + / Men's 32"-36"
• X Large : Women's 10 with extra length / Men's 38"+
Each color represents a significant landmark in Colorado.
Free shipping on belts!
Manufactured in Colorado : USA